Subject: Re: [Leica] mirror lens
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:53:36 -0700

Thanks!
From what Doug said, and your comments, it gives me a start in the right direction.
I did try a test against another meter, after reading Doug's post, and
it matched. Of course, I wouldn't do anything serious with it until I
make a test, or test on a paying job as I seem to do these days.
I picked up a 500 f8 Tamaron, on you know where, on a lark. I keep
trying to break my pattern of living and breathing wide angle optics.
Maybe this will do it.
Slobodan Dimitrov