Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M7 Question Again..
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:30:57 -0500

At the risk of Kyle's cat eating my baby dove, I would suggest that
the answer to  a double exposure is to layer your two shots in
Photoshop, and using the opacity control to achieve the desired
double-exposed effect.

Of course, that might start a new thread, "Double-exposure Dilemma"

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com