Subject: Re: [Leica] Polorizer for the M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:33:37 -0600

Polarising filters do not care what camera you put them in front of. The
Leica ones and this one:

http://www.photoequip.net/

allow you to view the effects of the filter easily. You can also use two
Heliopan polarising filters as they are indexed. So one can be on the
lens and the other in your hand for viewing.

John Collier