Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

If the purpose of the image is anything other than art
I agree.  I would not want faked images used to
influence public opinion, political or commercial
activities without being either labeled as such.  Or
if not labeled, being so obvious that anyone would
recognize the alteration for what it was. I would
argue that a labeled photograph is still a photograph,
but that is my opinion...

I think from your previous post you are a lawyer, and
while I wound up in technology businesses, I started
out as an art major...probably well suited to have us
look at this from two very different points of view.