Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:11:48 -0700

Unfortunately, the archives will soon start being mined for
'information' on the state of photography. Students are already dipping
into it for support to generate product. Academics, as it bodes
dreadfully, are sure to follow next. Never mind history's dilettante,
the journalist. Everything said will all matter.
Slobodan Dimitrov