Subject: Re: [Leica] earthquakes
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:22:09 -0700 (PDT)

So, how long would the batteries last in the M7 if it was left on the
whole time? Any longer than the TTL?

I think my only complaint about the M7 right now is that because of the
contacts necessary to read the DX coding, its a little difficult to get
the film out. Leica states in the handbook (Yes, I occasionally read the
instructions ;)) that you can give the bottom of the camera a tap to move
the spool down. Im a little nervous about hitting my precious leica.

I might have to carry a leatherman tool around with the pliers to get it
out.

- -Mark