Subject: Re: [Leica] earthquakes
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:01:20 -0700 (PDT)

Yup, just fine. :)

We were out at a late night diner and the whole place started to sway..
Its been a while since we've had a good one here, so the patrons all had
funny looks on their faces. Unfortionately, it was such a short quake, I
didn't have time to get any good shots! Even the M7 with AE wasn't quick
enough.. Maybe Ill have to get an EOS for the next one. ;)

- -Mark