Subject: RE: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:52:56 -0400

For what ever its worth...

The fact that weddings are cultural rituals is what makes photographing them
fascinating a challenging. Least we forget, some of the best documentary
photography is photography of one form or another of cultural ritual.

The trick, therefore, is making sure that the bride - and her mother -
understand how you shoot, before you shoot.

My philosophy when shooting weddings is 'my way or the highway.' So I don't
do many weddings, but when I do one, I'm happy and the bride is happy.

B. D.