Subject: Re: [Leica] Color print film wth Leica lenses
From: Pasvorn Boonmark <boonmark@juniper.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 07:15:34 -0700

I switch to either Gold 100, Gold 200 a couple of months ago.  For me,
I can not see that much different result than the Royal Gold films.
The 160NC is very nice too.  Again, with the new Gold 100/200, I can
not see much differnt between them.  You migh want to try the newer
Gold file out.  Cheap is good - for some application. :)

I tried Fuji, but somehow - for me, NPH400 looks much better in 120
size than 135.  I have not figure that one out, yet.

- -Pasvorn

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Color print film wth Leica lenses)