Subject: RE: [Leica] Color print film wth Leica lenses
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:07:43 -0400

Terry...

Not only is Royal Gold 100 gone, but the Royal Gold 200 is now only
available in 24 exposure rolls.  They are really going after the low end
consumer market with those decisions.

I haven't heard anything about whether Gold 100 is still available, but you
might want to try Supra 100 or some of the Fuji or Agfa offerings.  If you
want to stay in the Kodak fold, I highly recommend Portra 160 NC, which I
have been using almost exclusively for the past two years; it's a little
faster, appears to be grainless and has excellent skin tone renderings.

/Mitch Zeissler