Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and focusing in low light
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:15:04 -0700

Yes this will help.  Leica made red filters that fit over
the screw mount Leicas.  I use snips from polycontrast
filters to increase the contrast and decrease the  flare in
my M6-HM.  You can also check with #leica at newnet IRC to
get some input.  I hope this isn't a dupe posting 'cause the
'puter crashed right after my last posting.

Regards, Bill Larsen in the heartland of California