Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and filters
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:07:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/02 6:32:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, sld@earthlink.net
writes:

<< I'm habitual user of the light yellow filter...... It gives me just enough
separation between the sky and the foreground. A Leica lens and a BW 021
yellow, it makes for a deadly combination. >>

Question:  Will the TTL metering system automatically adjust with the filter
on, or does one need to make the calc and then manually make the adjustment?
Dante

Replies: Reply from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Noctlilux and focusing in low light)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> ([Leica] RF Filters)