Subject: [Leica] Chowder Head - What a cat!!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:58:17 -0400

Rei-
    Chowder Head looks like a great friend, and must be. It honestly and
clearly comes through in your photograph.
    Vets should understand (most do!) how much people love their pets. We've
pushed for a good low rate health insurance for pets for a long time now,
because the cost to caring owners is so high for many procedures, but it's a
tough issue and only a few companies have picked up on it. As it most often
happens, the people who care the most deeply are hit the hardest. It costs
no less to treat an animal than a person - same meds, tools etc., but it's a
testimony to 'human kind' when I hear happy ending stories like this.
    M7's will come later - Chowder Head first!
Love to see more 'pics of pets' from the LUG!!
    EC
- --