Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas appeal to everyone!!
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

Absolutely great shot.  This is the best pet shot I
have ever seen.  I have a new puppy that we got after
the loss of our 14 year old companion last Christmas.
This really inspires me to stay at trying to get a
really good shot of him instead of the usual snap
shots.

http://www.shinozuka-family.com/oldphotos/chowspot.JPG