Subject: [Leica] PAW - week 18/19 - heninger
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:01:32 -0500

Wade,
    I like the way that you've captured the motion of the
dancers.  There seems to be a little camera shake--her face had
that Leica blur, as did the floor.  Difficult lighting
conditions?
    I like all of the shots.  My personal favorite is the kid
with the accordion.  A very nice portrait, and seeing a young kid
with an instrument that hearkens back to a different era makes
for an interesting juxtaposition.  All of these photos capture
the humanity of their subjects.  From the younger dancer
imitating the moves of the veteran, to the expression that, as
you note, embodies endurance, on your wife's face, these are good
people pictures. I think you should consider some of these to
FOM2.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net