Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #232
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:18:37 -0400

Dante and Ernie-
    Same is most definitely true for us Veterinarians - most of my
classmates did care for animals - but were not 'people persons' and even
though they could be great diagnosticians, they were poor clinicians simply
because they could not relate to owners. Grade - grubbing and up-tight!!.
Many were there because thy had an already existing practice to inherit. To
top it off - there was only ONE other Leica/Photo enthusiast - and we were
only popular when case photographs (good ones) were needed, so out came the
100 Apo Macro!!
    Seems as if most 'professional' schools are like this, and why we (the
'odd ones') are here on the LUG!
    EC
- --