Subject: Re: [Leica] An M7 glitch report
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:50:28 -0400

Read the manual, p. 67! That's not a "6" it's a "b" as in BATTERY
CHECK." Your batteries are about shot, cough up for some new ones, or
shoot at 1/60 - 1/125. The earlier post about the shutter locking up was
also NOT A GLITCH. When the camera is set to auto and the meter sees no
light, such as when winding on the first two frames, the shutter stays
open for the full 32-second maximum, and the previous poster lacked
either the nerve or the understanding to simply turn the shutter dial,
which then trips the shutter.

Why can't people KISS and stop picking on this wonderful new Leica?

Gilbert