Subject: Re: [Leica] The notta thread
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:40:56 -0700 (PDT)

Not a doctor, lawyer, not an Indian Chief.

Currently unemployed with 30 years in Communications
products and IT services, also ex-pro photographer.

I like analog hobbies because my professional carrier
has been anything but... so Leicas, Hasselblads,
acoustic guitars, horses, and an SUV that is so old it
has a clutch and stick shift.

All that said, isn't the point the picture rather than
the tool?