Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tetenal Protectan
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:24:47 +0200

Sometimes you can see a burst of mist filling the bottle when you
press the button, sometimes not. I do not know under which
circumstances this happens, but that has given me a pretty good
indication of how how long I have to spray. Just a short burst is
enough unless you have large bottles that are almost empty. I never
have that. If you really want to know how much is needed, blow the
gas into a closed small plastic bag, or something like that  ;-)  and
you will know. Anyway, if Protectan is heavier than air, isn't it
then sufficient if there is layer of the thing in the bottle? Does it
have to be filled with Protectan?

Chris