Subject: [Leica] Re: PolaChrome
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 22:43:34 -0400

Last week someone asked for comments on PolaChrome instant slide film.

I found a 12 shot roll in the fridge and took a few pictures with the R8
with the 100mm Macro and the 28-70 zoom.

They have an interesting "old fashioned colored postcard" look to them
and they have a grain pattern, if you can call it that, which seems to
be made up of lines... see the detail of the clock tower.

http://209.197.89.228/Polachrome/index.htm

Anyone want to buy my little PolaChrome processor machine?

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Doing your own color)