Subject: [Leica] RapidWinders: A follow up
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:59:33 -0700

In my earlier post, I stated that the rapidwinder is great for candid
photography.  Even at point blank range, people don't know you are taking
pictures because the winding goes on under the camera rather than on top.

What I do is put a 24mm lens on the camera, then shoot from my chest or
waist level.  I can be talking to someone or be close in on a scene; I can
then take multiple images, shooting from chest or at waist level.  By using
the rapidwinder to advance the film, the subject or subjects never know I'm
shooting.  They hear no noise and see no obvious film advance.