Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL Flash with R6.2
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:04:50 -0400

With the R6 and 40MZ3 and SCA 351, I change the ISO on the flash to a higher
value than that of the film (320 on the flash when he film is 100) and the
aperture setting on the flash to a larger one than  the actual lens opening
(2.8 on the flash when the lens is set to 5.6).  This approach works for me.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Frank W." <wwk001@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] TTL Flash with R6.2)
Message from "Frank W." <wwk001@netvigator.com> ([Leica] TTL Flash with R6.2)