Subject: Re: [Leica] haiku
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:29:11 -0700

Guy Bennett penned:

>I've also taken out the Blyth anthologies I mentioned yesterday and
will get to them in the coming days,

Guy,

I used to own a first edition set of those waaayyyy back.  Loaned them
out to friends and, well... I'm down to the first volume, not the best.

Those books even made me appreciate western literature more.  I guess I
need to look into finding another set, with the tissue papers and all.
Just the size for the end pocket on a Domke bag, wouldn't you
know...Wanna trade for a good used Alan Watts?  Underlining and column
notes thrown in.

donal
San Diego