Subject: [Leica] Re: Photoshop stuff
From: Roy Feldman <royfel@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 06:21:26 -0400

I teach phptoshop in college and am the digital camera and retouching guy
for Ford and have found most of my knowledge by just bumping around inside
the program. The school makes me pick a text so I use "Realworld
Photoshop by Blatner and Fraser" but before you resort to having to buy a
boring book go here
:http://members.ozemail.com.au/~binaryfx/PSTV_links.html and
Here:http://www.digitaldog.net/. Pretty much everything you need you can
find in those two places. I never have been too successful learning
anything computer related from a book, check out those two sites then just
open the programs and have at it. (Takes a lot of practice).
Roy Feldman
Ford Photographic
rfeldma1@ford.com