Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: nothing in particular
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:29:18 -0600

The first reply I wrote to this was a real corker but I remembered
Brian's advice and I started again. Here are some points for you to
consider:

The Jews did not naturally gather into the ghettoes. They were forced
there by law.

The Jews were forced into the financial business by laws forbidding them
to own certain kinds of property and to run more mundane businesses.

I can cheerfully provide you with other sources that you could research
further.

John Collier