Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:08:56 -0700

Greg J. Lorenzo asked:
>>>What are your thoughts on the Leica Motor Drive for the R8?
> I've been considering one for a while?<<<

Hi Greg,
Let me put it this way... next to buying the R8 and R glass, the motor is
your next best purchase!

It'll make the R8 a better handling and balanced camera. And if you're
shooting any kind of action things it's a blessing for quick sequences or
just advancing quickly allowing for faster use of the camera.

I'd get it and give some solid use and if you don't like it, logic
says.....sell it! ;-)

However, I bet you'll not be sorry you got it and wonder why you didn't get
it sooner.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant