Subject: [Leica] Re: How long does it take Leica NA to fix a lens?
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 22:17:30 -0400

Sam

You have just learned something that many Leica users already know.

Dont' send you repairs to Leica unless you can be without them for a
LOOOONG time. I made the mistake of sending my M2 to Leica for a CLA.
Three months later it was finally returned. (Then I had to send it to
Sherry to have it done properly)

Ken Wilcox