Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson Stylus Color 740 printer
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:30:28 -0600

It's not a bad little printer - it's really a baby Epson 1160 which is still
much favoured for quadtones. I have one which got mothballed when I got the
1160.

It will do pretty good for colour (though the newer models in letter size
have made some big leaps - say the 870).

BUT, if you decide to get e new model, save this and convert it to something
like the MIS Variable tone or quadtones inks for great B&W prints!

tim a