Subject: Re: dirty scanner ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 17 substitute
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:31:06 +0000

Nathan,
I've not used Scala--that's the B&W slide, right? I'd like to. But I think
I'm seeing what I'm talking about in the color images too--just sort of a
ghosty softness. I'm obviously trying to judge by web images, which is never
ideal. If I'm wrong, no harm done, but I do remember my relief and
mortification when I saw how much guck was collected inside my LS2000.
Best
Scott