Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 15,16,17
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:30:35 -0300

Michael:

Thank you for the compliments.  I have always thought of myself as a people
photographer,  When I was a teenager, my aunt would get me to come and
photograph at her cocktail parties.  I shot with 135mm and 90mm.  She would
then give the prints to the guests.  Most guest would comment that the
picture of them self was the best they had ever seen.

There is a better picture of Bruce on my Noctilux page.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

It seems a lot of people are only looking at the link for PAW 15 (167
hits), perhaps they are not scrolling down in the email to see PAW 16 (105
hits) and PAW 17 (84 hits) .  Here they are again:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk17.htm

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk16.htm

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk15.htm

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/wk15alt.htm