Subject: [Leica] Robert Stevens PAW 15,16,17
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:49:56 -0500

Robert,
    I knew, from your previous PAWs this year
that you were a very fine
photographer.  Your shots of wildlife, outdoor
photography and architecture have
given me much to study and admire.  However,
until these latest shots, I didn't realize
what a fine portrait photographer you are.  In
particular, I love week 17.  The
background and the glass of scotch in the
gentleman's hand provide revealing details
about the gentleman in the photo.  Great shot.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net