Subject: RE: [Leica] re: Printers
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:21:38 -0400

Feel free to correct or trash me on this - but the impression on get is that
people trying to do serious photo work with digital printers chose Epson -
folks who want to download from their digital P&Ss to paper chose HP or
Canon...but if I wanted a heavy duty printer for churning out documents, I'd
sure go for some kind of HP laser....go figure...

B. D.