Subject: RE: [Leica] SF 20 vs. Metz 32-Z2 with SCA 3502
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:10:59 -0400

Agree on all points...As I think I stated in a follow-up message, I missed
the fact that we were talking about an SF20 and a 32-Z2, and thought that we
were talking about an SF20 and a Metz version of that with a swivel head. I
had the 32-Z2 at one point for my Ms and got rid of it - too big, too heavy,
too much flash...;-)
B. D.