Subject: [Leica] Re: Fire in the Belly.
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:58:32 -0700

Hi Scott;
For the Romanians, I think any kind of  attention is better than the
present indifference. In particular, anything to deflect the side show
freak parade that passes for news about that country.
When my wife first met me I was a commercial/advertising photographer.
In the space of a walk, in 1990, on a chemical freighter, to the
portrayal of the working Coast Guard for their Bicentennial, in the same
year, I went on to become a photojournalist specializing in Labor and
social issues. All at the ripe old age of 38, in a field dominated by
school trained AP Style sheet Bam-Bam photographers. So, yeah, the
darndest things can happen.
I just wish you would use a Leica for the project. If you do your own
printing (with leitz equipment), it can take places that mere mortals
rarely reach.
If you use only a Leica, I would be happy to prepay for a couple of
fiber prints, otherwise I'd pass. I'll even toss in box of paper, if
need be.
Best,
 Slobodan Dimitrov