Subject: RE: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix photos with Leica lens
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:58:05 -0400

At 09:17 PM 4/28/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>No shutter lag????? That would be a first, at least for me. I've been
>playing with digital for some time now and that is one of my big
>complaints. If you get a chance to shoot a few flash shots I would like
>to see how it handles flash, particularly portraits and close in shots.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sam Krneta

You asked for it, Sam.  I've put up a folder with three photos of my
granddaughter:  one with flash, one using the ISO setting of 400, and one
showing the lack of shutter lag.
The flash is a very close portrait, the ISO 400 is in dim light and looks
grainier than I would like, and the decisive moment one shows my
granddaughter using sign language.

WARNING!!!!     THESE ARE SNAPSHOTS BY A PROUD GRANDMOTHER!!!   WARNING!!!!

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=202630

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com