Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix photos with Leica lens
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:14:21 -0400

Tina,

You've now become the LUG Lumix guru.

Did your pre-acquisition research uncover any other differences between the
Panasonic and Leica versions? For me the software bundle is a non-issue. I
ask because the Leica rep for my area suggested that there were differences.

Roy

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> ([Leica] Panasonic Lumix photos with Leica lens)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix photos with Leica lens)