Subject: [Leica] Cancer Story with some Joy
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 06:59:47 -0700

thanks Son for your bringing so much compassionate attention to this subject with your
sensitive images and  words ....I agree, here  the story is in the words...not in the
image.... which is  however strong,  yet ambiguous.... but could be part of many quite
different stories....your images are wonderful and your humanity, a palpable force.

 Steve

Message from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] Re: Cancer Story with some Joy)