Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V22 #195
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Neil.  Actually, the light situation here in the Pacific NorthWET
is similar much of the year. That's why I went to California for a week.
Just like you Brits going to Italy in all those Merchant Ivory films :-)

- --Peter

http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/currentpics/karoline_ducks_b.htm

Neil says,