Subject: Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams on PBS TV
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. The prove is in my Mac Powerbook which I shuttle
around crossing the Pacific fromm U.S. to Asia quite
often. Everytime I want to view DVDs from different
regions, the software prompt me for a change. But then
it also warns me whether I definitively want to do
that because it only allow 5 changes between regions
and then the entire DVD locks up. My gripe is why
build a Powerbook enabling portability and yet put in
the firewall of copywrighting making the end-user
suffer like crazy.