Subject: [Leica] Re: what we talk about when we talk about women
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:35:09 -0700

At 10:56 AM 4/21/2002 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>Way to go Tina, I just love down to earth solid women folk who can rock and
>roll with life! :-)
>ted
>
>Ted Grant Photography Limited
>www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

I agree! Human nature is human nature. Like Tina, my wife is quite often
the one to point out a nice (big) set. And will also, quite often remark,
"I'm glad I don't have to carry those around!"

It's been proven, over and over, that it is a chemical brain function, that
makes men look, ogle, whatever. 60 Minutes, 20-20, PBS The Brain, etc...
The bottom line is that for the majority of us males that are married and
truly committed, looking simply proves that we are still males and the
hormones and brain chemistry still works.

My wife says, "the day I stop looking, she knows she's in trouble!"

Jim

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] what we talk about when we talk about women)