Subject: Re: [Leica] what we talk about when we talk about women
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:02:06 -0700 (PDT)

That is certainly a beautiful photograph. However,
inappropriate some of the comments here deem the
"technical and artistic" aspects of it as
"titi-erotical" is doing you and the model a disfavor.
While the picture is very nicely done, but posting it
on a global forum inevitably will draw the comments
that follow. While the person behind the camera should
be justifiably proud of the creation of such a
picture, the model might feel otherwise as a result of
the feedback comments. You did warn the model
beforehand, or at least got a consentment before
posting her picture ..... right ?