Subject: RE:Re: [Leica] colour
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:32:14 +0200

<Of course making a blanket statement as I do:
<""When you photograph people in colour, you photograph their clothes!
<""But when you photograph them in B&W you photograph their souls!"

<Really needs to be applied at the right moment and not thrown out as the be
<all to end all fact. What happens is, it takes time and experience to learn
<when to apply it and for what reason it's being used for the maximum
effect.

<And that's the hardest part for many to apply. Quite often we see B&W used,
<where without question, it should've been shot in colour. Or vise versa, it
<should've been B&W and not colour. But then there are people who do not
<relate to the differences even when shown.

I got it now Ted. Thanks.

Felix