Subject: Re: [Leica] too serious again...
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:23:11 -0500

That is sooooooooooo mean.

Lea
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Photo Phreak" <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 9:12 PM
Subject: [Leica] too serious again...

:
: Changing the subject, those of you who have served will identify
: with this.
:
: =================================================================
:
: There will always be an "Old Corps"
:
: Three Marines, a Sergeant, a Staff Sergeant, and a Gunnery
: Sergeant,
: were jogging along the beach before chow one day. They noticed
: an
: object floating at the water's edge.  It was an old, tarnished
: lamp.
: The Sergeant picked it up.  As he rubbed away some of the grime,
: a
: plume of smoke erupted from its spout, and a genie appeared.
: "Gents,
: you have no idea how daggone happy I am to be out of there.  To
: show
: my appreciation, I shall grant each of you one wish." said the
: genie.
: The motivated Sergeant leaped forward.  "I'll  go first!  I wish
: fora
: million dollars, a discharge from the Marine  Corps, and a
: beautiful
: wife with a huge house in Florida right by the ocean.  We'll
: spend
: our days making love and playing in the surf. Yeah, that's my
: wish!"
: And with a puff of smoke the Sergeant vanished.
: The Staff Sergeant jumps up.  "Okay, now me! I wish for TWO
: million
: dollars, a discharge from the Marine Corps, and a drop-dead
: gorgeous
: wife with a mansion located on our own private tropical
: paradise.
: We'll make beautiful babies and live in peace.  That's my wish!"
:  And
: with a puff of smoke the Staff Sergeant vanished.
: The genie looks that the last Marine and says "Okay, Gunny.
: What's
: it going to be? 100% retirement?  Your own hunting camp in
: northern
: Michigan?  I know!  Your own bar in Subic Bay!"
: The Gunnery Sergeant pauses for a brief moment.  He folds his
: arms,
: lifts an eyebrow, and curls his lip as he leans in toward the
: genie .
: . "Have those two clowns back for formation after
: chow!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: G.M. KozakOhio Supercomputer CenterWright-Patterson AFB, OH
:
: Do You Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more
: http://games.yahoo.com/
: --
: To unsubscribe, see http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/unsub.html
: