Subject: [Leica] EOS to Leica R adapter source
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Was wondering if anyone knew of a good source for EOS
to Leica R adapters. I know of 1 but at 125 a pop they
are kind of expensive for what they are - basic
adapters without coupling. I've heard that there is
another source that sells cheaper ones that may not be
as well made but work. Since the EOS AF looks for
optimum contrast, the tight tolerances of the more
expensive adapter really aren't necessary. Any info
is greatly appreciated.
Javier