Subject: [Leica] Remembrance day
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:46:45 -0700

I think it's been ten years since I've had an RF taken image published.
Had it been outdoors, as the original announcement intimated, I would of
used the Rollei.
This was taken with a 35 'cron at f2.8, 1/60 sec. against some very
heavy backlighting.
Knowing how much would get lost in reproduction, I minimally burned the
window areas.
For exhibition, or vintage printing on fiber, those areas would be
printed out.
The B/W film, as always with any Leica, is Neopan.
http://www.laweekly.com/ink/02/22/a.shtml
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Remembrance day)