Subject: Re: [Leica] Flowers And Lighting
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:24:04 -0700

I think a ringflash is the best choice in the situation where you need more
light. Some dislike the way it can flatten the lighting but I am speaking
really close up in the 1:1 range where lights from the side are difficult.

A bit further away and you might try one of those units that has two flash
heads off to the side.