Subject: [Leica] Leica] Re: some more pictures for critque
From: Claudia Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:31:31 -0500

Olivier,
	I like the blue color of the first shot, though I know that is a
problem of the scanning process.  It provides the atmosphere of mist.
I'd have liked to have all of the trees and their reflections in the
shots.
	The composition on the second shot is solid--a nice diagonal across
the photograph is created by the flowers.  The shot seems a bit
flat--the leaves seem to have no depth at all, the flowers little.  The
shot seems almost two-dimensional to me.  Was it taken in full sun?  A
high noon shot?
	One problem--your pages were very slow to download--partly the
result of my snail-like dial up connection, but they are also pretty big
files.  LUGgers gave me the advice of keeping file size at around
100k...I'm not sure if others do, but I've tried to keep mine around
that size.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net