Subject: Re: [Leica] #14 Don's daily dose of southern spring
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:16:51 -0700

Photo Phreak said:
>>> thank you.  We have now had two days of 85 degree weather
> after two weeks of 30~50.  A bit hard to adjust to......<<<

Oh damn don't! I can adjust to that kind of climate change in the blink of
an eye! :-)

Plese don't lay that 85 degree on me, as I  really don't need that right now
having just souped some heavy duty film and had to cope with a wife during
the snow effects driving home yesterday before we got back to our beloved
island.. :-)

Certainly when I'd much rather be lying out and PT ing! Power Tanning that
is! :-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant