Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 15 - SlideOne
From: Claudia Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:01:02 -0500

John,
	I like the moment you've chosen to capture.  For a gift to your
friend, you want to keep almost everything that is now in the frame.
However, I think this picture is considerably stronger without the
bride.  The bouquet catch is the shot.  I think a major crop would
really improve the photo; you can cut everything but the group going for
the bouquet.
	Now, a really great picture would be the woman in back knocking
down the little girls in front.  ;-)
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net