Subject: Re: [Leica] Flying with fiim
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:44:03 -0400

There is a nifty device - small - easilly carried - into which you can dump
up to as much as 20 gigs of images by simply plugging in the cards with the
images. True, that can fail to...but....And I always have a laptop with me
when I tavel - I'm in Miami on assignment right now, as a matter of fact,
and am now arranging to FedEx my film from here to a lab in Tucson so I
don't have to carry the exposed film back through airport security....If I
was shooting digital, I could already have images I shot Saturday to the
client.

B. D.